It almost makes me wish I had a pink fenderes bike. Almost. We had a neighbor years ago that was going through a tough patch in his life. Suddenly, he started making lawn furniture for sale. He filled the yard with them. His wife said, "Well, at least it keeps him from drinking." I guess when someone starts making hot pink leather fender washers for sale...
3 comments:
Look great, not my favourite colour though. Where did you get the leather from?
It almost makes me wish I had a pink fenderes bike. Almost. We had a neighbor years ago that was going through a tough patch in his life. Suddenly, he started making lawn furniture for sale. He filled the yard with them. His wife said, "Well, at least it keeps him from drinking." I guess when someone starts making hot pink leather fender washers for sale...
Real men aren't afraid to wear pink.
I've heard it's "the new black", which is now known as orange.
Post a Comment